Saturday, March 1, 2008

WE LOVE SATURDAYS


The weather is so nice here in St. George!!! I love spring, it is my favorite time of year. It is great living in St. George because spring is so long. So Jack and I have been trying to do a lot of activities outside lately. Today we all went to the new park by our house. It was jam packed with people, but it was still a lot of fun. Jack and I love Saturdays because we get to be with Daddy. Shawn always makes a special effort to make Saturday a family day.

Last Saturday we went to Sand Hallow Pool, we had so much fun splashing in the water. Jack was really brave and went down the big slide with me. He loved walking around the the pool with Dad and getting splashed with the water. Two weeks ago Jack and I went with Errin and Ali to the pool we had so much fun we had to bring Shawn back with us this time.

A few weekends ago my sister and her family were in town and we went to the park in the middle of town. That park is so cute, Jack had fun riding in the stroller and pumping the water out. But his favorite part was being with this Grampy and Grammy. They are always so cute with him. He always gives them BIG smiles when he sees them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hayley he is so cute! Lets get out this week and go to the park! When Shaylie gets a little older I would love to go to Sand Hollow with you and Jack! I love Saturdays too!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hayley,

Such cute pictures. I am counting down the days until you guys come up and until Easter. We are really lucky that our husbands try so hard to make time for family on the weekends and evenings. I love you Hay. Thanks for being one of my best friends and the best sister I could ever ask for.

Carly

♥Shally said...

Springtime is THE BEST! Even better when you have kids!

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

I can't beleive you have already taken him swimming! I want to take Mason but there are no kid pools here, plus he'd just try to drink the water like he tries in the tub! I can't beleive how big Jack is! He is so cute. It looks so nice and warm down there too! Hopefully we will come soon and we'll give you guys a call so Mason can meet his buddy!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Hayley! Oh my goodness you have such a beautiful child! How are you doing???? Where are you living? Are you working at all? We might want to talk to Shawn about building us an entertainment center if he has time.