Wednesday, March 5, 2008

#1 Fan

Lately I have been watching Jack and he is so smart. We were playing with our Ikea toy (thats what we call it) It's the toy in the picture below. Anyway, I would move one ball, he would watch me, and repeat. Then when we got them all in the middle I started to move them to the other side and Jack wouldn't let me. As quickly as I would move them he would move them back. Pretty smart Ah!
Another thing I have been watching is he loves to crawl over to Scout's food dishes (it drives me crazy.) But I can put him anywhere on the down stairs floor and instantly he will find them. So I have started to put a chair from our kitchen table over scouts food dishes. Thinking Jack wouldn't be able to get to them. Now Jack has figured out how to shimmy his way under the chair to get to them. Determined little fellow. My favorite thing is when I put him in his bath, the first thing he does is look for his little swimmer guy, it is his favorite. He will go past all of the other toys searching for the smallest one in there. He then proceeds to hold it the entire time he is in the bath.
As you can see I'm a first time mom and every little thing Jack does is SUPER cool to me. I can just see all of you experienced mothers rolling your eyes as you read this saying thats not cool every baby does all of that. But to me Jack is AMAZING and always will be. I will always be his #1 fan.

8 comments:

♥Shally said...

No way I am rolling my eyes! Cam is my 4th, and she amazes me every day.

I may have 4, but I still feel like a new mom. Maybe it is just me trying to be young. :)

Devin said...

Jack is the cutest little fella. I can't believe he can do all that stuff already! I feel like a girl leaving a comment on your blog.

Unknown said...

Hayley he is so cute! That is so fun that he is learning so many new things! Does he love bath time?

Taylors6 said...

HOLY CRAP your kid is FREAKIN CUTE!!! And my goodness your blog is so fancy dancy! Your a pro! WELL DONE! Sure miss you guys and seriously your kid couldn't be cuter!

Errin said...

That sucks Jack is sick... Ali isn't sick at all. so don't worry! I will bring that little walker toy on Monday... k! have a great weekend.. I hope Jack starts feeling better!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hay,

He is getting soooo grown up!! He is just the second cutest baby I've ever seen ha! and so smart! I'm glad Boston has finally lost interest in Snuggles dishes for the most part. Now if I could just make him understand that it isn't funny when Mom says "no!"
Can't wait to see you guys nest weekend! I miss you soooooooo much!

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

That's awesome. I'm starting to see Mason do a few things like that but he's still figuring out the world. He like to dump his toy basket out and scatter the toys everywhere. I think every mom gets extra proud of what their little kid can do. Jack is so cute and he looks SO happy in everyone of his pictures (oh except the haircut...that was too cute).

Unknown said...

He is so cute and it's so fun to watch the babies grow and learn. They are so fascinating, I know how you feel about being so excited and impressed at everything they do and somehow I don't think it will ever get old no matter how many kids you have. :)