Sunday, July 5, 2009

Freedom^2

I love the 4th of July and the time we have to reflect on our freedoms. We are grateful for the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom. We are so lucky to live in America.

This week we not only got to celebrate the freedom of our country, but we are also celebrating the FREEDOM FROM DIAPERS!!! I don't want to count the chickens before they hatch, but we are now on day five of potty training and so far so good. I am amazed how fast he has picked it up. I am one proud mom. Way to go Jack!

9 comments:

Taylors6 said...

Ok #1 could Jack be any cuter? #2 PLEASE call me and tell me your secret to potty training!

Errin said...

way to go jack, being diaper free is the best! I love your hair, its so cute!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Our 4th wasn't the same without you guys. I really am so proud of Jack. Everyone I have told has dropped their mouth! Ali and Chel were both nearly 4. Boston may follow in their footsteps..but I'm sure gonna try. Way to go Jack!!

Marcie said...

Wow thats AWESOME that he is getting potty trained so fast. You will have to give me all your tricks in a few years. THANKS for the DARLING blanket!! We LOVE IT! Its so CUTE. THank YOU!!

Molly said...

Congrats on the potty training. I think I'm going to attempt that sometime soon, so feel free to share whatever has worked.

Kimberly said...

Congrats! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!

Kirsten said...

Ha ha I love the picture of him in his big boy undies! What a relief to finally be through with that obstacle! :) Your hair looks really cute in the pictures too by the way! :)

Avree said...

I loved all the cute pics, you have such a beautiful little family! I am way jealous about the diaper free thing! Some days I feel like if I have to change one more diaper I'm going to scream!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Good job, Jack! What a big boy. I love that picture, too!!

We miss you guys!