Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catchin' up with Summer Fun




A few weeks ago we went back up to the "BIT" cooler weather of Pine Valley! We celebrated Uncle Chads 22nd Birthday. Jack was covered from head to toe in dirt, and he loved it! It was nice to relax and spend time with Shawn's family.
Shawn and I have both been working really hard to get back into running! I have now found a group of girls that I can run with in the morning. It's a good thing because I couldn't get over the 3 mile hump, but I can proudly say we ran 4 mile this morning and I felt great.

(I didn't have a good running photo, I don't look my finest at 6 in the morning)

Shawn and I went on a date to the Lady Antebellum concert last night. It was so much fun just being together and laughing and enjoying life.



And we are so excited for these two, yeah they are getting married! They have been together for so long we already consider Eryn as part of the family and have for years, but we are glad they are going to make it official. I can't wait for the wedding. I am sure it will be beautiful!

Even though the summer is REALLY hot it is such a fun time of the year!

6 comments:

Errin said...

pine valley looks fun, love the pics, and yay for the engagement!

Avree said...

Oh I bet that concert was so great! You look so cute in all your pictures, I'm sure you would have looked fabulous even at 6 am!

~Hope said...

Wow Haley, Looks like you stay busy down in St George! The concert I bet was awesome! Great to see what you are up to!

Sharps said...

WE missed you today on our 24th of JULY adventures! IT seems like we always are with you guys on the 24th! GIVE us a call so we can go do SAMURI 21. BUSY BUSY SUMMER. Soon we will hang out again!

Molly said...

Good for you for running! And for going on a date!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

What a fun summer! We need to come and see you guys! We miss you!!!