Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON



I just finished watching the tribute to Michael Jackson, what an inspiring life he lived! I have always been a big fan of his music, especially when I was young. Growing up I can remember dancing around in the family room with my siblings to blaring Michael Jackson music. What a talented and giving man. You know when your a kid and you hear music you just like it because it sounds cool, rarely do we listen and understand the words. I had heard the words to "Man In the Mirror" plenty of times but didn't really catch the meaning. A few years ago ( I can vividly remember this) I was driving in my car and that song came on and I really listen to those words and I remember sitting there thinking what a great message that was. It starts here inside with us. One of the best lines to me is when he says " I've been a victim of this selfish kind of love it is time that I realize there are some with no homes not a nickle to love... Thanks for your life and inspiring music Michael Jackson, you have made this world a better place for you and for me!!!!
FAREWELL!

2 comments:

Halston said...

Hey your dad told me to check out your blog. You guys are such a cute family. Tell Sean I still laugh at the headphone incident!!

Melissa said...

Oh what a cute family! I've said it before...Jack gets me so excited to watch my new baby Cohen learn and grow. Don't worry.. I CAN wait. I'm trying to soak in every min. They pass way too fast.