Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had such a fun past weekend...




We enjoyed the Ivins 24th of July parade with our cute new neighbors! Jack thought it was the greatest thing in the world when the people started to throw candy to him. Man, but it made me realize how grown up he is getting.




Then the rest of the weekend was spent with my family in Brian Head. It was nice to get out of the heat and relax. (Thanks Dad and Mom for the really fun getaway.) I am so lucky to have such a great family. Jack loved being around his cute little cousins. Last night while we were eating dinner he said "Boston is my best friend ever" so.... cute. I love the special bond we naturally have with cousins.

4 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

Jack is so cute!! It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! We really need to plan something soon!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Jack said that!! You should have called and told me immediately!! Jack is Boston's best friend too! I can't even mention we are going to see you guys or he thinks we have to go right now!! It was a blast at Brian Head and we are so excited we get to see you guys again this coming weekend for Jocey's birthday!!

kate said...

Fun!!

K, so I just watched a new shoe on ABC called "Defying Gravity." You totally remind me of the blond girl on the show [not sure the actresses name.} Check it out sometime. I think it's on Sundays around 8 or 9!

kate said...

Oh, and I can't type..

Shoe should be Show