Monday, March 30, 2009

It Begins!

I am sure you figured out by the picture that this one is not Hayley. I have been trying to motivate myself to get back in shape, but I just keep putting it off and putting it off. But I woke up this morning and weighed myself and decided it was definitely time. The reason why I am telling you this, is cause I figured if I told everyone about it, it would give me one more reason to stick with it. So here you go, I will update every 5 days or so, and let you know how things are going. Anyone that wants to join in, I am willing to put some money on it.

*Disclaimer* This is Hayley, Shawn actually does own clean shoes, those are what we call work shoes. They normally don't come in the house.

4 comments:

Errin said...

Shawn, you would love rezults gym, they measure you once a month and let you know how your doing, and they have that 30 minute "z" circuit workout that is awesome!

Taylors6 said...

GO SHAWN!!! Jason is down 35 pounds and still going strong!!!!

Hope to see you guys soon!

Kimberly said...

Best of luck, Shawn! I'm impressed!

Kevyn said...

Hayley, I'm so glad you are caught up on "Lost". It is the best show ever! It's so sad to think that such a cute little boy like Ben, could grow up to be that Creepy Ben Linus. But, I'm sure you saw last week's show, and now we kinda know why Ben gets wierd.
Tell Sean, it's a man's world when it comes to losing weight. It seems like whenever a guy decides to lose weight, it comes off so fast. Whenever my boys get kinda chubby and they decide to lose weight, I can't believe how easy it is for them. Boy, not so for me!