Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gonga & Bompa

Gonga and Bompa are the new favorite words/people at our house these days. Jack has found his new loves in life, his Grandpa and Grandma's. He get so excited to see them! Last night Jack was in the bath and my Mom and Dad dropped by. The second he saw them he started going crazy in the tub, kicking and splashing, he was quit a hoot.

Anytime we go for a walk Jack starts insisting we go see Gonga, Gonga, Gonga!!!

I hope Jack's Gonga's and Bompa's know that he loves you guys! Thanks for all of the times you have babysat for us, it means the world to us knowing Jack is safe and having fun! I think the names might stick too, Gonga and Bompa are much more exciting anyway, right?

(for some reason I am lacking in pictures with any of them, I will take so and add later)

6 comments:

Errin said...

cute, I love it.. Gonga.. haha! hey Me and Kortni are going to lunch and then swimming tomorrow if you want to come! Lunch at 12:00 at 25 Main, and then swimming at 1:00 at sandhallow! :)

Kimberly said...

Those are really cute names! It's such a blessing to live near family! That's all I hear from Taysum "I wanna go Gwama's house!"

Molly said...

Aren't grandparents great? They never get tired of playing with the kids, and the kids certainly never get sick of them. Ben is completely obsessed with both his "Papas."

Kevyn said...

Hayley, I just have to tell you how darling your hair is! Don't you just love it? My gosh you totally look like a freak'n model more than ever now! Luv, Kevyn

Kim said...

I have wanted to try finger painting with Kash but i have been worried if she will like stuff on her hands. Pudding is a great idea

Jenna Marie said...

Dallin calls one of his grandpa's "Bompa" too. :) And looks like the pudding paint was a success! :) So fun huh! You sure got a cutie on your hands! :)