Monday, March 2, 2009

Highlighting the Week

I'm not sure if you guys are this way, but sometimes, ok well most of the time, I look back on my weeks and wonder what I did! They fly by so fast. I put in my camera card just barely and though oh ya that's what we did, thank heaven for cameras!


A few nights ago Shawn said he would do bath time with Jack, it was nice because the kitchen was a mess. So just as I got started on the dishes Shawn yells can you watch Jack for a second I need to do something, Of course!!! So before I even get in there Shawn comes running back in with his swimming suit on. What a silly dad. So there you have it MY BOYS taking a bath!


And I finally got my hair done, thanks for the referral Errin, She did a great job. Sammi you now don't have to ask me "when are you going to make your hair blond again?"


Oreo Cookies are not the cleanest treat but hey sure are good!


And for the most exciting thing we did this week......

Shawn cashed in his Birthday gift and we went to Rascal Flatt's!!! It was in Salt Lake so we left Jack with Shawn's Parents/my parents. It was a REALLY fast trip. We had fun going to dinner at the Blue Iguana with Carly!!! Then we headed to the concert. Jessica Simpson opened for them. She was really good, slightly ditzy, but very talented. She even forgot the lines in one song, but she really was entertaining. The rest of the show was so great... They know how to put on a show. We both decided we need to go to more concerts, they are so fun!

After the Show we decided, because we weren't tired we would drive part of the way home, knowing we had to be home around 10:00am for work and Jack! So lets just say it was a long night of NO cheep hotels, sleeping in a car with rolled up t-shirts, freezing, listening to lots of songs really loud, funny conversations, and laughing until we were sick. We made it home by 5:13 the next morning. We got a few hours of sleep before we went to grab Jack. It was a night to remember. What a ball!

6 comments:

Errin said...

how fun! And I really love your hair, it turned out way cute!

Sharps said...

YOU GUYS!!! Your crazy! I LOVE LOVE your hair. NEED the referral! I would love to cut my hair a little bit more. SOO CUTE.

Jessica Reeves said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I love your hair!! Who did you go to? I need to find someone good to do my hair. Let's plan something soon - I'm feeling like I need to get out of the house!

kate said...

Cute hair girl! Makes me want to cut mine! ;)

Krista said...

Sammi really likes your hair! She squealed when she saw it. I think it looks great too.

Emily said...

Just wanted to say I love your hair! You always look so cute!