Monday, February 23, 2009

More Like Me or You?

Shawn and I have had this on going joke that when Jack miss behaves or acts crazy we say "he must of got that trait from you!!!" Most the time I am right, it comes from the Lambert side :) Just joking!

I was watching Jack at the park this weekend and not only did he get his bad traits from Shawn he also got some other things....

I thought that Jack hated swings, because I hate swings, we learned quickly that Jack loves them, just like his Dad!
He also loved spinning, which I hate, hate, hate. Shawn made me roll down a hill last fall, for a bet and I was sick for three days. Definitely not a trait from me!
Now don't tell me that's not a Shawn face! Just joking.
I'm pretty sure he got his great smile from his dad!
Under bite, Lambert trait!
Craziness, hand that one to Shawn.
That cute stance might have come from me, we will give that one to me!
Shawn is pretty proud of this one, left handed!
The ability to lick his plate clean, Shawn trait.The need to always kiss me. What can I say I must be irresistible.

Rarely do I go anywhere that people don't say "boy that kid looks like his Dad!" Okay fine Jack's cute and awesome because he is like his Dad who is cute and awesome! Now lets cross our fingers, hopefully Jack doesn't get the "wetting the bed problem." hahaha! Oh Shawn and you said I wasn't funny!

8 comments:

Parker or Jessica said...

I love your posts. I get the "wow spitting image of his daddy" comment every where i go. Common give me some credit right LOL! Jake is the cutest. We need to have a playdate:)

Katie Cash Davis said...

Me too--people usually give Taylor credit when it comes to looks for both Anna and Max. At least I gave them both their blonde Cash hair. Lucky kids. Jack is so cute--you can just see how busy he is in those pictures at the park. I thought of you guys last night when I saw the warm weather forecast for St. George!

Avree said...

As always, cute post! Good job on the left-handed. Matt and I are both left-handed so we're always watching Spencer to see if he is too. Jack is sure a cutie!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Great Post! You are pretty funny, I must admit. I just love Jack and so does Boston. He asks me all the time now "Jack..cars?" and unfortunately almost any little blonde boy that I say "who's that? he says. Jack!" Except the other day I said "who's that.. he said Jack! I said.. no and waited for a reply and and he said Jesus?!!!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

cute little guy you two have!! boys are so much fun. it was nice to see you and 25 Main the other night!

Errin said...

ya, he definatly looks like Shawn... Thanks for calling, sorry my phone is so out of wack. Hopefully we can hang out soon, have fun in up north!!

Jessica Reeves said...

He is so adorable!! And I think he gets that from you!

Krista said...

We have the same debate on where they got their traits. I just give all the bad ones to Jared now. ;) Sometimes Sammi does things and totally makes Beau speechless. I just smile and tell him I remember doing it when I was little and have to laugh. It's amazing how many things they have already picked up from Beau. Sammi and Beau are two peas in a pod. Kyle definitely got a lot from me but there is quit a bit of Taylor in both of them.