Friday, February 20, 2009

In Need Of A New Hairdo???

Okay so I will admit I am cheep!( like you didn't know that) But getting my hair done cost so much. I found a great hairdresser that is cheep, but it is still expensive needless to say. Plus she is pregnant/had baby??? So I can't reach her so.... Help me!!! My hair is really really bad right now. So keep in mind price..... I have been growing my hair out, but I think I have better short hair, it's pretty thin. And the color. I feel like I could dye my own hair if it was dark, but not too dark, like it was a few years ago, that was bad and I am still mad that no one said anything to me. What was I thinking. But just like a medium brown. Or should I stay blond, keep in mind cost? I looked and found a few do's I like what is your opinion?
Oh and one last thing, can someone tell me how to look like Kellie Pickler, she is so gorgeous!!!!

9 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Love love love the first hair cut. So fun and stylish. You could totally dye your hair yourself if you are doing all one color. If you need an awesome hairdresser for good price I have one. Let me know and I'll get you her number. She is in the GV 1st ward, name Angie. So awesome!

♥Shally said...

I go to a girl named Jessica at United Hairlines. She is pretty inexpensive as hair stylists go, but is great!

And you are way cuter than Kelly P.

She is too fake!

Errin said...

Hayley, You really need to go to my girl, She comes to your house and cuts are $10 bucks and colors are like $40. maybe $35 cause your hair is so short. She just did my hair and I love it! Her name is Kortni and text me if you want her number and Ill give it to ya! (Idont want to give her number out online)

Cameron and Paige said...

Hey Hayley...its Paige Anderson Christensen I don't know if you remember me from high school, but i just saw your blog and I know a great person to do your hair. Karly Thorne Kleiner from school. She does amazing work. She has always done my hair my hair the way I like it and she doesn't seem to charge too much. she works at hair masters on sunset blvd. I would call Karly and ask her on the prices. Good luck!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hay,

You are way prettier than Kelli Pickler! I vote for the first do. You could totally pull it off.

Sharps said...

I love the first one for you!!! Darling! You should come up to Cedar with me next time. JEEZ. Haircuts are cheap and so is the color! I will be going next month probably.

tracy layne said...

I like haircut/color #2... but you would be gorgeous if no matter what :)

Kim said...

You take Kelly hands down

Kevyn said...

Hayley, I like the first models hair, it looks like it would be so easy, and it would look terrific on you. I dye my own hair all the time and have for 30 years. I think it's easy, and mine looks pretty good I think. You could just pick up a light brown by Preferance by Loreal. Hair dressers will try and tell you not to get that stuff from the store, but that Loreal brand is great!