Monday, January 26, 2009

Just A Few Things

So.... Yes we are sick again. Jack has been really sick. We finally took him into the Doctor and he had a DOUBLE ear infection. He is miserable, but they gave him an antibiotic and slowly he is improving. I can't wait to all be healthy again.

We have had two packed weekends in a row. Two weekends ago we had Carly and JT and the little ones here and also my Cousin Devin, his wife Molly and there little one. We jam packed a ton of adventures into a few days. The pictures will show you all of the fun. Then this weekend we had My Dads best friend, John and his daughter Danielle in town. We weren't much fun to be around because between Jack and myself one of us was coughing. But we did get to have a fun girls afternoon, full of shopping and eating.

Last thing, which is a big thing. I know I've never mentioned this on my blog but that doesn't mean that it isn't dear to my heart. My darling little nephew Boston was diagnosed with Autism in the past year. It has been a hard thing in my sisters family and in ours too. He is an amazing little guys with a darling personality. Everyone he meets loves him. Carly and JT caught this at an early age and Boston started therapy immediately. Which is very lucky because he has already made leaps and bounds. But the bad part is that the therapy is very expensive. Watch this clip to see how you can help. The statistics are shocking and will make you realize what a BIG deal it is. Boston I hope you know that we love you and will cheer you on throughout your whole life!

9 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hayley,
I hope your cute family gets better and stays better. I hate it when kids are sick. Thank You Thank You for posting about Clay's law it means so much to us and spreading the word will help get this law passed. I am so grateful Boston has a
wonderful family who supports him and will always be his friends. I think Jack can be some of his best therapy through the years. I Love you Love you love you and I hope we come down in a couple weeks for the parade of homes and that you all feel better.

Molly said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! I really hope it wasn't from Ben - he's still miserable too. Thanks again for letting us stay!

Avree said...

So sorry to hear that you guys are sick again. I never realized how big of a deal it can be when a little one is sick until I had my own little one, I hope you're getting some sleep! The pictures are cute, your family looks like you guys have so much fun together!

Taylors6 said...

your blog looks AWESOME! I love the new look and love the new family picture up top!

jodi said...

We have all been sick for the longest time as well! I t is so crappy- I hope you all get feeling better soon!

Jamie said...

Hey seniorita! I hope you enjoy the book. I'm just about finished with it. It really has a great perspective on things. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss seein' ya around. :) Take care and keep in touch! Later Gator

tiffany and darren said...

a couple questions about the blog book, sorry to bother you.
did you ever change the size of your book during the editing or did you choose the big one before you got started?
i forgot what else i was going to ask, i might have to bug you later again. is it easier to email you?

The Lamberts said...

Wow looks like you had a fun weekend. I hope Jack is feeling better.

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, you guys! Cute blog. I love all your cute pics of Jack. We were so bummed to miss your get-together the other day. Maybe next time. We'd love to play soon. See you tomorrow night! :)