Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Simply My Opinion

I have found 3 of my new favorite things... Drum roll please.

#1 Design Theory... This little store that is way over priced, but darling. It has super fun clothes, great jewelry and to die for furniture. It is a must see. And the best part about it is that everything is at least 25% off right now. I got a cute skirt that was normally 50.00 for 20.00! Someday when I am rich I will shop there all the time!!!!

#2 Haven.... A great new restaurant, it is delicious and not over priced. The atmosphere is awesome too... and the service was great. Most definitely a great date place.


#3 Blurb.... we just got our blog book back and it is perfect. I have never been a scrapbooker, so this is great for me, and hey I put so much time into this blog I should at least have something to show for it. Thanks Sam and Amy for showing us this company.

10 comments:

According to Ana said...

I have been wondering about that place. I will have to try it now that I have a trust worthy critic (mrs. cash was a good cook)

Sandy said...

I have heard about both those places so now I will have to check them out, thanks! I've also been wanting to print my blog so I will go to that website..thanks for sharing!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I want to check out all 3 of those things. Perhaps it's worth traveling 5 hours with screaming Jocelyn to come check it all out!

Kevyn said...

Hi Hayley, I would probably fall asleep if I had to watch "anything" too late, not matter how good it was. We just recently, last month, got the Tevo thing, I don't even know if that's what it's called. I can't believe how cool it is to be able to tape stuff you want to watch, and then you can just forward right through the commercials. I don't know how I ever got along without it! But I won't tell you any juicey stuff about "Lost" until you see it. Luv ya, Kevyn

tiffany and darren said...

How do you make a blog book? Please share!!

Nat B. said...

Everytime I drive past Design Theory I think to myself "I need to go in there!" I keep on waiting for them to have a sign up "Going out of business sale" which hopefully they never do, but you never know in this economy. We will have to try out Haven too. We just don't get out much nowadays.

Sharps said...

I have missed your blog! I haven't gotten on for a bit! I love that design theory store! I saw it at the Dickens festival and loved a million things there! I need to do my blog book! I have started it but I just need to finish! SWEET. We miss you guys! Hope all is well!

Emily said...

hey I happened to come across a picture of a puggle and thought of you! is that what your dog is/was? Do you still have him. The last time I checked your blog you were ready to sell him. It has been awhile. What do you think of puggles? I am not totally ready for a dog but I like the look and size of those. Ok so let me know, vanlehn@gmail.com
Also I just have to say since I have not been to your blog for awhile- you are such a cute family. So many cute pictures!
oh yeah AND i LOOOOOOVE your entry table, I want it!

Parker or Jessica said...

I love Blurb! So great! I hope you dont mind me adding you. I love looking at your cute pics and post of Jack. Beck is a total Madagasgar junkie :)

tiffany and darren said...

Couple questions...
What size did you do your blog book and with hard or soft cover?
Which starter layout did you use since you couldn't do blog to book?