Monday, January 19, 2009

FAVORITE FAMILY NIGHT

I have been nervous to take Jack to a movie on the BIG SCREEN! Until Now. We just got back from Madagascar 2, and he loved it. Well, we all loved it. I'm not sure if Shawn and I loved the movie as much as we loved to see our cute little boy snarfing down handfuls of popcorn and slurping his drink, as he was totally enthralled in the movie. I can't get enough of this kid. He is the best, and like I have said many times, he makes the simplest things so... fun.

6 comments:

Molly said...

So cute. I want to take Alice to see that movie. Hopefully it goes just as smooth for us.

Jessica Reeves said...

How cute! I can't believe he sat through the movie! How fun! Let's get together soon!

Errin said...

yay for Jack going to the movies, thats a big step! :)

The Lamberts said...

Fun!!! Sorry we didn't make it to the park the other day. We want a rain check.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

So true, I love him too! Isn't it so wonderful how children make you experience those simple things all over again in a new light. Taking Boss to his first big screen movie is one of my fav memories too. So cute.

Ryan and Donna said...

One of my favorite memories is when I took our first child to her first movie...Ice Age! She was 3 and looked so cute with her little kids size popcorn and drink. She loved the BIG movie and I was in heaven watching her so happy. Great Post!