Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BAD OMEN????



Is it a bad omen to start out the first two weeks of the new year with a family FULL of sick people??? We just seem to keep passing it from one person to the next. But I can proudly say I think all 3 of us feel pretty well today, HURRAY!!! I am the worst sick person, I hate it hate it hate it!!! Well, I don't know too many people that love being sick, but I really hate it. I think I hate it more when Jack is sick, I feel so bad for him. We had a week straight of movie days... He is now abscessed with having a movie on all the time, which I hate, but he says "ON" so cute it is hard to resist. I love that the weather has been so beautiful lately, yeah. Can't wait until spring, we really miss the park.

Here are some boring sick photos....

7 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

He's darling even when he's sick! Glad you are feeling better and we can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Errin said...

im glad you guys are kind of feeling better! And if you feel good enough by thursday i am taking ali to sand hallow swimming pool if you two want to come, we would love it! :)

Avree said...

So sorry to hear you guys have been sick. It's so hard when kids are sick because they don't understand. Your sister's right, Jack is darling even when he's sick! Glad you're feeling better now!

jennie said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better. It's twice as hard to be sick with a kid to take care of too, who's also sick :P Been there. Your fam pictures are so cute and it looks like you had so much fun on your anniversary. Happy 4th! Was Mystere so cool?

Molly said...

Being sick is no fun. And so sad when its your kids. I just wanted to say I love that new years picture of John. Ha ha =) Thanks so much for inviting us we had so much fun.

Molly said...

We've all been sick too. Since just before Christmas, at least one of us (if not all) has been under the weather. I think we're almost out of it though. I feel for ya!

Jessica Reeves said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better! I've had a cold since New Years and I can't seem to get rid of it - so annoying! Let's plan something soon!