Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HEROES


We are really behind the times but we just started to watch Heroes..... We rented the first season this past weekend and needless to say I think we have one or two more episodes to watch. We have been addicted. We have been watching it so much that now all my dreams are about being a super heroe and having Siler(sp) attack me. ( scary) But I was thinking it would be pretty sweet to have a super power..... If I got to choose my super power I think it would be... NO SLEEPY WOMEN... Ok that was way cheesy, but think if you didn't have to sleep and you always had energy. Think of all that you could get done. My house would always be squeaky clean, Everything would be organized, I would be physically fit, I would go back to college and complete my degree, without having to put Jack in daycare, I could work a night job for extra money, I would read all the books I have been wanting too, I would have time to make and do really cute crafty things, I would have three wonderful meals for my family everyday, I would play non stop with Jack, and I would still have time to care for my husband, wouldn't that be great. Well I guess my family and myself will have to be satisfied with the mom they got, but if I ever get granted one wish that's what it will be...

8 comments:

The Frei's said...

We have not got into Heros yet because we can't get addicted to any more shows, but we have heard it is awesome! I agree on not requiring sleep, that would be great, but you are a super mom(hero). Raising Jack and your husband :) Good to catch up on your life! Keep in touch

♥Shally said...

AMEN SISTA!!!

Errin said...

Sounds like the "no sleepy woman" would be on the top of my list if I could have a super power too! :)

Emily said...

We are big Heroes fans at our house too. I think Jeff has been counting down the days til the season premiere! :)

I'm all for the "no sleepy woman." Think of what I do!!
Emily Ford

Lindsey Sharp said...

Love Hereos! I wish we lived closer so we could watch all these series together!!! Lost, Heroes, 24!! So fun!

Ben & Kirsten said...

k so I TOTALLY agree with your choice of super power because really--if I had endless energy I'd be a millionaire! I guess we all would...but just the other night Ben said "Wouldn't it be nice if we could stay up all night just talking...like we did when we were dating?" And I suppose we COULD..but we'd be dead for a whole week and wouldn't be able to function at work! So I'm with ya there...I'm sure that's how heaven will be! NO sleepiness! :)

Kevyn said...

Hi Hayley, I'm going to have to rent Heroes. We got into renting all the "Lost" shows, and got totally addicted to them. So I need another "addiction". I see you read the "Twighlight" series also. I'm just finishing up on the very last one! Wow, this last one has had some very bizarre stuff in it,(Bells drinking blood, Jacob imprinting, etc.)! Fun stuff though!

Sharps said...

Those pictures of Jack the Olympian are so funny! I have been cracking up...:) ALSO, not only do we wear the same clothes (in completely different sizes...lucky you!), have the same hair, sunglasses, taste in food...I am also Arial...have you ever taken the color test? I am blue and I bet you are too! LOVED your salsa...sooo good. I still think about it!