Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a GUY


I am so lucky to have Shawn. He is always thinking of me. I could not ask for a greater husband. He is always working so... hard for our family, and gives up so much for us. Thanks babe for all that you do for the two of us. Shawn has been working extra hard to get us a SWEET new camera.... I can't wait to use it, as you can see it takes beautiful pictures. I am one lucky girl!!! Thanks again, you know it will be used.... I take more pictures than anyone I know!

7 comments:

Taylors6 said...

amen! You have a GREAT husband BUT he also has one freakin amazing wife!!!!

Oh and did I mention the freakin cutest kid ever? (along with Payton and Cole...ha ha)

Errin said...

Congrats on the new camera! Thats so awesome, We will definatly have to take that photography class together now!

tracy layne said...

oooo have fun with the new camera! My sweet hubby got me one too for my birthday and I am in love with it! I take it everywhere and photograph everything, its addicting! Have fun!

Matt Fackrell said...

I have to agree with you. Shawn's a good guy. We all think so anyways! What a cute family you have.

Matt Fackrell said...

I know it says matt...it's niki :)

Jordan Goodrich said...

hey I gave you a call and left you a message. I don't know if you got it or not. It was about pictures for the office you work at. Give me a call my number is 435-668-2608
I would love to do photos for the office you work at.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

thanks for posting the pics. you are the best. please call me a lot over the next 10 days. remember sometimes being apart makes your relationship even stronger. you can do this.