Friday, September 12, 2008

Cute Little Cowboys

I remember as a child going out to the arena sittin' on the fence watching my dad team rope. I never had much of a drive to be a cowgirl, but I loved to be with my dad. I know deep down inside my Dad wishes one of us would have followed in his foot steps and been involved with rodeo stuff. But since none of us did we thought we would try for the second generation..... Here are some pictures of Jack and Grandpa on Whitelightin'(all one word) but Jack just calls him Neigh Neigh.
This is really random but I love this Photo so I am adding it to this post. Jack has been obsessed with corn on the cob lately. He was not shy one bit he jumped right up on Josh's lap (which he hardly even knew) and begged to have a piece of corn. He ate every last bit of it then he asked for more. What a funny little kid.

7 comments:

Errin said...

thats so neat how your dad taked him on his horse! how fun!

Avree said...

What a cute little cowboy!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

If he followed someone footsteps your dad is one amazing man so you go for it JAck!! What a cutie!!!

Marcie said...

What a cute cowboy he is! and the sorn on the cob obsession is so funny!

Marcie said...

What a cute cowboy he is! and the sorn on the cob obsession is so funny!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Ok.. so why am I almost crying over that post. I too hope Boston likes horses and will go riding with his Grandpa just because Dad would be so happy. Boston is pretty obligated to be a golfer and a cowboy! Right now he says he just likes "Cats and Trucks!" .. funny thing when you said "Josh" I expected to scroll down and see a picture of our brother and when I scrolled down I thought "Wow.. I apparently haven't seen my little bro in a while!" What Josh is that?

Kevyn said...

O.k. Hayley, I just have to tell ya, I just spent $45.00 bucks on the 1st season of Heroes because I want something sooooo good to watch while I fold clothes! I tried to rent it, but I couldn't ever find the right disc's . I'm so excited to start watching it!