Monday, September 22, 2008

"McQUEEN"





Jack had his cousin Boston in town for the weekend. We did a lot of fun thing but the best part was the Lightning McQueen Party we had. Jack picked out SWEET new Cars jammies for the both of them, they snacked on popcorn and drank milk, all while they watched Lightning McQueen!!!! Jack and Boston's all time favorite movie. They were darling.... I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story.
OK way to many pictures for such a small event, but hey I warned you I got a new camera. And how could a mom resist taking a million pictures when they are both so..... cute.

6 comments:

Taylors6 said...

what a cute party! Sad we missed out on that one. Payt would have loved it!!!! Yeah for a new camera!!!!

Errin said...

Hayley, those pictures are so cute! He is such a handsom little man! Thanks for being my lunch date, it was fun! So see you on Thursday if not sooner! :)

Jenna Marie said...

haha... So cute! Obviously you know from the Lightning McQueen that Dallin send Jack... It's his favorite movie too! I think it's every little boys favorite movie! :) What a fun little party!

Avree said...

Haha, I love it! He looks so enthralled!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Ok those are the cutest pics ever!!! Jaxk has the cutest face ever and his sweet blonde hair!!!

Kevyn said...

Hi Hayley and Shawn, So cool that you have a new camera. That is very cool because you are a great blogger Hayley! Our new house is in the "The Terraces" at Seven Hills, not to far from where we are now. Gosh, I should have had Shawn do our cabinets. But Ence is building our house, and they make us use "their" guys.
And I got sort of obsessed and watched the whole lst season of Heroes. It was kind of Gory, But I loved it.(Sylar is so gross) So now, I have to go buy the Second season. You got me hooked Hayley. Save The Cheeleader, Save The World! Yea!