Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A to Z Tag

A- Attached or Single: attached
B- Best Friend: JACK , Shawn and Scout
C- Cake or Pie: I'm not a big fan of either, but I guess I like pumpkin pie.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: contacts ( I'm super blind), baby wipes, and gold fish ( not for me, but for jack, they are a life saver when we are out and about.)
F- Favorite Color: black or brown
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither, they hurt my teeth when I eat them
H- Hometown: Lehi, Utah and St. George I've lived in both places for about the same amount of time.
I- Indulgences: chips and salsa
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Jack ( 11 months)
L- Life is incomplete without: Family and religion
M- Marriage Date: December 31st, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Small spaces and really large spaces.
Q- Quote: " ain't this livin..."
R- Reason to Smile: My spunky little Jack
S- Something New: Our rug in our front room.
T- Tag: Who ever gets this far and isn't really board already
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can't think of anything cool right now.....
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: I say the more meat the better.
W- Worst Habit: picking at my face ( gross I know)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds, I guess, what a weird question.
Y- Your Favorite Food: artichokes, steak, and any thing Mexican
Z- Zoo Animal: hippo

2 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

You are so funny! (silly goose!)I'll take your gummy worms and bears anyday! Since the dentist prohibited fruit snacks for Boston, JT and I have been going to town on them. Love the gummies! Can't wait to see the new rug when we come down!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

It was fun seeing you at the park today! Your little Jack is getting so big what a cute little boy.