Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tag I'm it!


5 Things On My To Do List:

1. Clean out our Office
2. Organize my house
3. Finish Dr. Beckstrom's news letter
4. Clean our bathrooms ( I hate that job)
5. Make Dinner

5 Jobs I've had:

1. Polo
2. Sun Stop
3. Dr. Olsen's/Dental Assistant
4. Dr. Ott's/Dental Assistant
5. Dr. Beckstrom/ Receptionist

Places I've Lived:

1. Lehi, UT (Born- 13)
2. St. George, UT(13....)
3. Cedar City, UT(one semester of College, sweet huh)
4. Hurricane (one year when we were first married, actually it was at the very edge of Wash. but our address was hurricane.)
5. And now back in St. George

Favorite Snacks:

1. Fruit snacks
2. Potato Chips and dill pickle dip
3. Bubble teas (any flavor)
4. Chips and salsa
5. Grape fruits

Things I Would Do if I Were A Billionaire

1. Build a house that is built just for me.
2. Pay off all of my extended families debts
3. Buy a huge wardrobe of really cool clothes and jewelry and shoes
4. Have Shawn not work so he could be with me and Jack during the day.
5. Go on really cool family vacations

5 Things you Don't Know About Me

1. We are moving into My Grandparents house while they are on a mission to SLC. We are renting our town home if anyone is interested.
2. The first time Shawn kissed me I told him to go home.
3. I love to sing really loud when I am all by myself, and I think I sound good.
4. I love to read about really weird stories, like murders and abductions.
5. I am a really bad back seat drive, Shawn hates it.

I tag Carly, Emily, and Errin

4 comments:

Ben & Kirsten said...

how about this--if you see lights on at the church the night before--like after 10, stop by cuz we'll probably need help! haha I think we'll be ok though. thanks SO much for volunteering! :)

♥Shally said...

As a past YM leader of yours...

Good for you for sending Shawn home!!!

:)

jennie said...

ha ha... that's funny. I remember you telling me the story of you and Shawn. Things just work out anyway, when it's right, huh? How flattering to know he liked you so much he came back after that one :) How cool you are going to live at your Grandparents... what a great way to save/make some moolah!

Taylors6 said...

OH MY GOSH I miss you guys SO MUCH. And seriously could Jack get any cuter? Holy crap he's cute! I think you need to have some more babies. ha ha!!!

That's awesome that you guys are moving. Hopefully you'll get renters soon! Sure love and miss you guys. We hope to come down soon but gas is so bloody expensive right now! GRRR!!!!!!