Monday, April 21, 2008

There's a little Cowboy in all of us

Jack got to spend Saturday with Grandpa Cash. He had so much fun just hanging out with him. I have the coolest dad. He offered to take Jack so that my mom and sister could have a girls afternoon. ( I have the coolest mom too, she paid for me and my sis to get pedicures and manicures, thanks mom) Jack has always loved to be with his grandpa. When Jack gets big enough I'm sure that he will be begging me to go and ride horses with Grandpa and I doubt grandpa will mind, he has been waiting for a little BUCKAROO to come along that would follow in his footsteps.

5 comments:

jennie said...

You are right, your dad is awesome! I miss seeing him around the office. He's a really great guy. Tell him hi for me!

Beau said...

Hey guys, we can't wait to see you at Lake Powell. This blogging thing is kinda cool. Holy crap Jack's getting big!
Hope all is well,
Beau

♥Shally said...

You do have great parents...

Errin said...

Jack is such a cutie! So I picked up 2 more shifts a week at my work, and thats why I haven't called you to hang out yet, I'm just a bit more busy than I used to be, but I really do want to hang out soon. We should just plan a date so It happens! :)

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Hay you do have a great fam!! I have always loved being around you cash's!!!