Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving



Thanksgiving came and went way too fast this year. With have my sister and her family in town it seemed like it was a whirlwind, but a fun whirlwind. We had the whole weekend planned out and booked.You can't beat that face!


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it is so fun to have the family together and remember how wonderful and blessed our lives are. I also love the Thanksgiving dinner. My Mom is the best cook around, someday I hope to cook like she does. She worked so hard on the dinner ( and throughout the whole weekend for that matter) I know her whole body was aching by the end. She is such a great Mom and always goes the extra mile even if it was just us there for the dinner, it still looked like it was a dinner fit for a king.
I liked just having the original family this year. It's neat to see how we have grown over the past few years. I feel so lucky to have a great family that loves and supports one another.

I also feel so lucky to have a wonderful Husband, who would walk to the moon and back for me. And how could I have a post without mentioning Jack. He is one of a kind and I am blessed to be his Mom.

3 comments:

Taylors6 said...

oh man I love you guys. You seriously are the cutest family. I am SO thankful for you friendship!

Errin said...

Oh my gosh, the pictures of Jack are so cute! Good job! And Carlys little girl is so adorable! Im glad you had a good holiday!

Marcie said...

What a fun filled weekend for your family. Those sweet potatos looked so good. Those are my favorite holiday dish. Thanks for your congrats on my blog!