Monday, December 15, 2008

Celebrating the Season




You can't let Christmas come without making a Gingerbread Houses/Train!!! Steve, Kim and Kashlyn came over to make them with us. Kash even stole a kiss from Jack!!! What great little buddies they have always been.

Jack looked so Handsome in his Christmas church clothes I just had to snap a few shots! When I got the camera out he started to do some sweet poses and smiles for me. What a character.

And.... Last but not least IT IS SNOWING!!!! Jack, Scout and I kept looking out the window this morning trying to decide if we dared go out to see the snow... But since it is a rare moment for snow in St. George we bundled up and went to check it out. Jack ran around yelling "snow" and "cold". He had fun but, he was ready to head back in and warm up by the fireplace. I love snow around the holidays, it makes it more magical.

9 comments:

Errin said...

Im loving the snow too! We havent gone out yet, its too cold for us! haha, but your gingerbread train is so cute, good job!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Jack is beyond adorable and I always love hearing about what he is up to. I also love seeing him in my Boston's hand-me-downs. They remind me of sweet days. Innocent days before all this craziness hit. I love you guys.. enjoy your skiff of snow.. we've got a good 6-8 inches!

The Lamberts said...

What a handsome little guy.

Jessica Reeves said...

Looks like so much fun! Jack's Christmas outfit is so cute!! Hey, can you send me your address? My email is jessicajreeves@gmail.com. Thanks!

Cara said...

Wow your gingerbread houses are amazing! We did the same thing for FHE last night, but please don't look on my blog (I just posted pictures of it)--it was my first attempt and mine (made out of graham crackers of course) is quite hideous! Although Marin has been having fun eating the candy off of it! Happy holidays!

Kevyn said...

Hayley, Jack looked pretty darn cute, and I loved your gingerbread train. What a great little family you have!

jennie said...

Cute gingerbread train! I love Jack's coat too. He looks like a little eskimo. Isn't it cute to see little kids see snow for the first time? Sadie gets so excited but doesn't like to touch it :) Hey, I need to get my knife from you. I keep forgetting and looking for it. haha

Taylors6 said...

my HECK that kid is handsome! You guys look great. I love and hate looking at your blog...ha ha......love to see you guys but gosh it makes me miss you guys!

Avree said...

I love Jack's Christmas outfit!!! I always say the same thing but...he is so cute!