Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jack and Boston B.

We (Jack and I) have had so much fun having our buddies Jessica and Boston in town. Jessica and I were bestest friends in high school and continue to be. They only live in Lehi but for some reason we don't get together very often. Jack and Boston are one month apart and have had fun spending time with each other. We wish you guys lived here.

DISCLAIMER Jack was rolling around in the dirt, oh and licking it!! I promise I take care of him, he is just so... boy it's hard to keep him clean, and sometimes I think it is cute to have dirt all over his face. Haha!








Man my boy is cute!

5 comments:

Errin said...

so cute!!!! Jack cracks me up with the dirt on his face!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

LOVE the dirt (like father .. like son!!)j/k Shawn! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Cute pictures!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

TADDy Daddy said...

hey so cute, what park is that. I need 2 put sadie in that swing. have a great day. tadd

Kevyn said...

Hayley, what a cute little boy you have! Even with dirt on his face! I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving. Did you have it at your Mom's? Or did you go to Shawns parents? Luv ya, Kevyn