Thursday, November 13, 2008

WHAT A SILLY LITTLE BOY







Really random photos for a really random week! Well... Last Wednesday Jack took a dive off of one of the chairs in the kitchen... OUCH! ( not too uncommon though, well maybe off the chair but, Jack needs to work on his balance, he falls all day long, and always has a bump on his head) So I ran to pick him up and he puked all over. First thought was thought was that he had a concussion... so I called night light pediatrics and they said if he pukes again tonight take him to the instacare or the ER!!! Well he acted fine and didn't puke again.... at least that night. This is a really long story with no conclusion... so he puked the next morning and continued to randomly puke for the next few days, I felt so bad for him, but he acted normal and fine other than while he was puking!!! In the mean time I call the Dr. with my concerns and he tells me I'm sure he is fine! I started to worry about him more and more so I took him in and he was or course normal everything was fine. WEIRD! He has kept everything down for the past 2 days, YEAH! but I can not figure out what happened. WOW, like I said long story with no conclusion.

Well then, these are some photos of the past week, playing on the slide, family night making sugar cookies, hiding in the hut, and being nothing but silly JACK!


6 comments:

Abbey said...

I cannot believe how big he's getting! He looks so grown up! Such a cutie...

I am having a shower down in St.George over thanksgiving and I would love to get your address. If you could e-mail it to me that would be wonderful!

abbeymangus@gmail.com

Kim said...

We really got to get our two cute kids together more. they would have fun

Errin said...

poor little guy, im glad he is ok though! he is so cute!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

cutie pie pie.. can't wait to see him!!

Jessica Reeves said...

He is so adorable!! Thanks again for having us over the other night! It was so fun to see you guys! We need to get together again soon!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

It's hard to know what to do or what to look for after a fall...I'm glad he is doing okay now.
We need to get together soon!