Monday, November 3, 2008

We are In Love With the Fall

We have the best life....

Our little "Jack"-o-lantern just doing a little bit of trick-or-treating!

Mommy's and and their boys... We sure do love these two. I'm glad Jack got to go trick-or-treating with Boston.
Boston was Curios George for Halloween. He and his Mom are the best of buddies. Boston got to show us all of the things he has been learning lately. He is a smarty pants... He already knows how to identify 1-10 and repeat them. Way to go Curious George, I mean Boston!I love my little PUMPKIN!
A family of "Jack"-o-lanterns, we were the hit of the neighborhood. I think Shawn got the most comments while trick-or-treating... He is a trooper to dress up.

I love this BOY. Jack you are the COOLEST. I hope you always enjoy the simple things. These pictures make me want to be a kid again and roll around in the leafs.This Dad is so in love with his boy!
Jack, Payton, and Cole. Jack couldn't contain himself, he just had to be playing!
What cute little buddies giving each other HIGH FIVE! I am so glad that Shawn captured the moment.
We had a great time with our bestest buddies Jason, Becky, Payton and Cole. We went to Wheeler Farm. Payton and Jack are great little friends, I wish they lived closer.
Boy, I love my family.....

17 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

you do have on e cute fam!!! I love your hubby for dressing up!! WHat a man!!!

Taylors6 said...

SOOOOOO Cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! That one of Jack and Payt along the path with the horses in the background is PRICELESS!!! Oh man that seriously was such a cool day! We had SOO much fun with you guys!!!

Make sure to send me copies!!!!

Errin said...

I love your costumes, they are so cute! I love the pictures too, way pretty fall leaves!

Sandy said...

You guys look so cute all dressed up! I was wondering where all of the "leaf" pictures were taken, cause there arent many leaves that have fallen in St. George. It looks like you had fun up north :) Love the pictures!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to come up. I love those pictures of Jack in the leaves; you are getting pretty good with the camera!.. the picture of me though.. not so cute! Atleast Boston's cute face distracts people from mine. I wish we would have gone to the farm it looks like you had a blast!

Emily said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!! We have some pictures of our family on that same bridge at Wheeler Farm!

The Lamberts said...

It looks like you guys had a fun trip. Jack is so cute I love all the pictures in the leaves.

krista jo said...

Hi Haley and Shawn! I just ran into your blog and just had to say that your little boy is such a cutie...glad to see you two are doing so well :)

Krista

Cara said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the ones of Jack in the leaves. I have one question though, is Shawn wearing tights for Halloween?

jennie said...

Fun pictures! Thanks again- we had a blast at your party last week. Can't believe how time has flown by since!

Shums said...

wow, your costumes are SWEET!

kate said...

Those are the CUTEST family costumes ever. Great job! :)

linzi said...

your life is beautiful! And so is your little boy! Hi, by the way! I am so thankful for blogs because I get to keep in touch with you!

I'm glad all is well!

Linzi

Lindsey Sharp said...

how are you guys?? hey i am going private again! can you leave me your email on my blog> thanks

Lindsey Sharp said...

love the pictures in the leaves!!

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndy Butler said...

You have the cutest pumpkin Family!
Hey, sorry its taken me forever to reply. Brain Gym is actually for ages 5-11, and its a cool program for kids with ADHD and Autism. Mommy and me is still up in the air. My friend who was going to teach it is pregnant and not feeling well. so thats on hold. But Toddler Time is on Fridays 10-noon. Its $50 a month and will begin in January. Jack could totally come if he'll be Two next year.
I was actually wondering if Shawn would still be interested in teaching guitar? I have too many piano and guitar students and just want to do piano. Will you have him call me if he is?
668-1515 is the Talent Sprout number. I have been charging $50 a month. I have three students with a half hour lesson on tuesdays. Let me know! You guys are awesome!