Monday, August 11, 2008

Favorite Things

First things first, like a week ago I got my cute " Favorite Things"(One of my friends put together this little thing where we all swapped " favorite things" with each other, great idea Kate.) packet, from Jenna Corry. She went way over board. She is super creative and craft. My favorite thing about her package she sent is she did stuff for Jack also. So here are the picture and the things she sent.....


For me
1. Burt's Beeswax chap stick, which I have loved.
2. The Writing on the Walls book, I can't wait to read it, I just have to finish Breaking Dawn first!!!
3. Carmel rice cake snacks, they were gone the first day we all liked them including Jack.
4. 100 Grand candy bar!
5. Crafty, homemade, cards, she is so... creative.


For Jack
1. A " Nigh-ning Matween" car... Jack has not put it down since he got it.
2. Animal crackers
3. A CD made just for Jack of all of Dallin's favorite songs.

Not to mention it was all labeled super cute with ribbons around everything... Jenna you way out did me. THANKS A TON and Jack says thanks to Dallin too.

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got it! I had fun with it. I'm happy you liked it. I loved mine too! I'm in St. George for tonight, and I'm going to try to make it over to cold-stone tomorrow to try some of that ice-cream! :) Thanks again!