Monday, August 11, 2008

The Cutest New Arrival

My sister Carly had her beautiful baby GIRL, Jocelyn Paige Young, last Thursday. I had planned on going up this coming weekend but I couldn't wait, so we made an emergency trip up to see her on Friday. As you can see in the pictures she is perfect. Carly had her dressed to a T the second she was born. She weighed 6Lbs. 11Oz. and was 17 inches long. I guess the short gene runs thick in this family!!! I had a hard time going home yesterday, I had so much fun holding her. I have to admit it made me a little baby hungry, but don't worry no babies this way. On Saturday night Jocelyn was asleep in here bouncer and I wanted to hold her so bad but mean mommy said she was sleeping and not to bug her. So when I thought Carly was down stairs I tippy toed over to pick her up and just as I was about to grab her I looked over and Carly was starring right at me... Oops. I just couldn't get enough of her. I am glad that it all went so perfect. I was also glad to see that BIG brother Boston was doing pretty well with having a new baby sister around. It was fun to have a little bit of one-on-one time with Boston too. He even let me tease him a bit. I am so grateful that I get to have such a cute niece and nephew. I only wish we lived closer, maybe someday!!!

2 comments:

Errin said...

Ohhh! Carlys little girl is adorable! How fun! I saw Shawn today at his work, I guess he works right next to my sisters work so I got to say Hi to him. It sounds like you need a babysitter? call me... ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Carly! that is so exciting! She looks so sweet!