Monday, August 11, 2008

The Fair, A Birthday Party, and Family Time

Grandpa and Grandma Cash took Boston and Jack to the Fair.... They had so much fun riding the Horsy's and the merry-go-round, but their favorite part was the petting zoo. These boys had no fear. They loved to pet all of the goats, lambs, horses and even a kangaroo. We had a hard time getting them out of there. Thanks for the fun trip to the fair guys!!!



While we were up north we got to celebrate My Grandma Cash's Birthday. It was also my Great Grandma Cash's 100 birthday had she been still living. So we had a fun family get together at a park. When the Cash family gets together we either have to rent out a church or a park, because we are such a big family. It was fun to get together since we didn't get to have a family reunion this year.


The last few pictures and video are of just the three of us hanging out. I love my little family, we always have a blast when it is just the three of us. We had to hit up the SLC parade of homes, Shawn's all time favorite past time. I have to admit it was fun to see all of the cool houses. Then we also had a fun time at a few different parks. Check out this slide, it was so steep. Jack went down it though, but he was super scared at the bottom, I don't blame him. The best part was when Shawn rolled down this huge hill, I was laughing so hard.

8 comments:

Tadd & Kara said...

Hi neighbors, that is so funny i watched it 3 times and im still laughing. It is great to see Guy and Maryellen. They're the best. Have a great day. ps. your dog
story hits very close to home. Have a great day. The Gunthers

Avree said...

Cute pictures! Your little family looks like so much fun!

Kevyn said...

Hi Hayley, That is a funny video. I for sure would have barfed!! By the way, I heard Dr. Laura say yesterday on her show, that it is perfectly "OK" to be friends with your sons x-girlfriend! I heard that on my way home from work, and I thought Yay!, because I like Hayley alot, and she's my friend!
Luv Ya, Kevyn

Errin said...

haha, I love the video! Its awesome!

Johanna said...

Liz cried she was laughing so hard at shawn, she wanted to wake me up at 3 am to watch it with her because she wanted to share her joy with someone

Nat B. said...

How cool to have a grandma still alive at 100! She sure doesn't look that old in the pictures. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer!

Amber said...

ummmmm SERIOUSLY this is the cutest family I have ever seen! Your baby is BEAUTIFUL... I know you shouldn't say that about boys, but his eyes are amazing!! Well done you two!!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

cute little family! we love our cabinets!