Monday, July 21, 2008

Movie Review


Shawn and I went on a much needed date on Friday night. We went to see Batman "The Dark Night" It was so creepy, but I thought that Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker. He was such a great actor I feel so bad that his life had to end so soon. He played the scariest villain I have ever seen. I thought it was so gross when he would explain how he got the scars on his face, Freaky.

I thought that the story line was amazing too. It kept me on my toes the whole time. 9 times out of 10 I fall asleep in movies, ( I know people hate to watch movies with me especially Josh, my little Bro. It makes him so mad.) but there was no falling asleep in this movie. And of course Batman was hot which is always a plus. And I loved the part when the Batmobile wrecked and then it turned into a sweet motorcycle. Anyway, It was a great show, but like I said it was creepy, NOT A SHOW FOR KIDS!!! I give it 2 thumbs up.

2 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous you guys got to go see Batman. I bet it was easier to get into down there as opposed to up here. I really want to go, but A) we can never find a sitter and b) I can't sit down for more than about 30 min tops. Maybe we'll have to wait until Jocey is here and then just risk taking her. I want to see it so bad, especially because of Heath Ledger, like everyone.

Nat B. said...

I am glad you wrote a review on this movie. I have been trying to decide if it is one I want to see. I don't like real dark movies and I have heard the Joker is very dark. But I have also heard it is a great movie. We'll just have to see, but I do know Tanner won't be seeing it any time soon!