Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Fun Has Yet to Stop

Check out that scared little face!


We went on a little family outing last Friday to Jumpin' Jacks. We wondered if Jack was to young to go but we decided to try it out. When we walk in the first thing he saw was a huge blown up dinosaur. I don't thing Jack has ever been that scared in his whole life. He clung to us for dear life. But when he realized that it was a nice dinosaur he couldn't get enough. He loved to walk all over the place and he even enjoyed going down the big slides. By the end when we would get to the top of the slide he would push away from us so he could go down all by himself. What a BRAVE little guy. He did not inherit that trait from me!

We also had a fun BBQ with our friends on Saturday night. Jack loved playing with Ailee, Maya and Kashlyn. All of the Dads and kids got in the pool (before it rained and the thunder and lightning started) and the moms got to relax and talk. It was a great night with our friends.

On Monday Shawn's Mom turned 53! Earlier in the day Shawn won a $25.00 gift certificate to Slice of Tuscany on the radio. He is so smart he always win stuff on there. So we took His parent and Grandma out to dinner. We had fun visiting with them. Then we went back to our house and had cupcakes and ice cream with the rest of the family. I made really yummy coconut cup cakes, if I don't say so my self :) I have been trying to match the 25 Main coconut cupcakes (if you haven't tried one you should, they are to die for. The best $1.75 treat in St. George) They weren't as good but definitely a close match.

5 comments:

Errin said...

Ive been wanting to take Ali to that Jumpin Jack place. I heard its way fun! looks like it from all the pictures..

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Hey guys,
Thanks again for having us over. It was so much fun. We love hanging out with you guys!
Devin and Monica

kate said...

I lOVE the coconut cupcake.. It's my favorite! Did you add sour cream?? I guess that's one of their ingredients. It makes em super moist! :)

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hay,

I am WAY impressed on the cupcakes! They look sooo yummy! Is Jumpin Jack's new to St. George.. we need to go there next time I come down. Jack is the cutest ever.. I love it when he gets really excited! It's the best face! Give him a big kiss and a hug from Aunt Carly. I know it has only been 2 weeks but I miss you even so. I hope you will want to see baby Jocelyn enough that you will come stay for a few days when Shawn goes to get his bro. We are planning on coming down for Labor Day. All 5 of us in the accord!!

Emily said...

Hayley- found you through kev's blog. Your famiy is so cute. Your hair is adorable also.