Monday, June 8, 2009

New Bedtime Routine

Jack is quite fond of his new Lego Car figures, along with Woody and Buzz still! He started to love them so much he couldn't stand to not go to bed without them. I hated that idea, so we had to find a solution! Now every night, and sometimes nap time, Jack lines up all the Cars, along with Woody and Buzz and tucks them in for the night. My favorite part is when he kisses them and then say "night night" And to add to his cuteness last night when I laid him down in bed he said, "night, night mom, lubya" Totally melted my heart!

5 comments:

According to Ana said...

That's so darling
I love that they get a blanket.
He is precious

Errin said...

Dont you just love the little things like that.. It makes being a mom so worth it!

Sharps said...

Jacks party was the cutest party ever!!!! We had so much fun! Sammy loved the ladybugs once we got home and played with them a bit! Darling as usual!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

That is darling! Much better than Boston's pile of loot he takes to bed with him. I just got to the point that if he was going to sleep I didn't care. That is so awesome Jack said lubya.. I'm still waiting for that without me prompting him. I lub Jack and can't wait to see him this weekend.

Melissa said...

He is darling! Hayley, you two need to make many babies, they are so CUTE! Hearing all of the fun cute stories about Jack gets me so excited for us to have our little guy here. 5 more weeks!! Hopefully I can wait that long.