Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swim, Bike, Run

Shawn competed in the SHAC Triathlon this past weekend and he did, awesome! It always amazes me how much mental strength he has. He had trained, but not much, and he always does so well, amazing! So here he goes.... Starting out with SWIMMING (1/4 mile), then a bit of BIKING (10 miles), And last RUNNING (3 miles). WOW huh! He is such a stud, and don't you think he looks so HOT with his new buzzed head??? (I have some sweet picture of him getting it cut, another post). Here is what Jack and us spectators did while the tri was going on... and not only did Shawn compete so did the other 2 brothers, Chad and Lance, and nephews Graydon and Hunter, and a bunch of second cousins, that I'm not going to even try to remember there names!
WAY TO GO GUYS!

6 comments:

Errin said...

way to go shawn!

Kimberly said...

Good for you!!

jennie said...

Good grief! Shawn, you are tough. Triathalons sound scary to me. Way to go! Hayley, I am going to get really fat on lemon bars!!! :P

JR and Brynn said...

Way to go, Shawn! Call me about this weekend. I emailed you about getting together for a bbq.

The Lamberts said...

next time we'll do it too.

Parker or Jessica said...

Way to go! Parker and I are doing the Triathlon at Sand Hollow Res. on the 9th