Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND

Well to sum it all up it was a very busy and fun weekend. We always have everyone in town at the same time, which makes it, like I said, fun but busy. I will let the millions of pictures sum it up!Jack has the greatest expression on his face in those two photos, what a character.


Easter helps to remind me how special LIFE is! I am grateful for my Savior and the life that He lived. How lucky I am to have a beautiful family and to know that because of Christ's sacrifice we will be together forever. Happy Easter.

6 comments:

Avree said...

Cute pictures! I love Jack's outfit and your dress is cute too!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I'm so glad we could spend Easter with you guys. You look gorgeous in all the pics and Jack is just awesome!! I love him and his passion for life. I hope someday I can come over and see him and you everyday.

tiffany and darren said...

What a beautiful family! I also really LOVE your dress. And Jack is such a stud!!

According to Ana said...

I love your dress it is so flattering. It was nice seeing you at the library hope to see you next time

The Lamberts said...

We missed you guys on Sunday it looks like you had a great time. You look so pretty in your orange dress loved the chick too.I just posted our easter pics and I forgot about the run for kids I'll have to get those pics to you.

Taylors6 said...

you guys look AMAZING! Haley as always you are simply beautiful!