Monday, June 9, 2008

Quack Quack, I'm a Duck!

To top the trip off, we managed to squeeze in a trip to the Willow Park Zoo. You know how every city has something that only the people that have lived there their whole lives know about, well this is it. There are no signs, or advertising, just a little zoo, full of strange animals, for a $1. We got to see Bald Eagles, Walabees, Bobcats, Monkeys, Bobcats, Turtles, and I think every kind of bird in the Western Hemisphere. And Jack loves Ducks and birds, so he was in heaven! (despite what the pictures portray.)

Have you ever seen a blue billed duck?
There is no photoshopping done here, that is the real thing.

10 comments:

Avree said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! When I was going to school in Logan we used to go walk around that zoo sometimes!

Unknown said...

That looks like fun! Those are some cute pictures of you and Jack!

jennie said...

COOL! I love the blue duck. Hayley you look so cute! I love your hair-did you get it highlighted? We need to get together...we want to have you guys over for dinner. Any openings in your schedule? Maybe not this week, but soon?

Errin said...

Oh I bet Jack loved it! thats so fun!!!!!!!

Kylee said...

Hey! I have been to that little random zoo. We went with Matt and Abbey while they were living in Logan. It was pretty fun!

I sent your picture c.d. today-sorry it took a little longer than planned I've been pretty busy!

♥Shally said...

I grew up in Logan, and I used to LOVE that Zoo! I always fed the deer and chased peacocks around!

Sharps said...

Jack is the cutest little boy ever! We will call you ASAP!!! We would love to get together!
LIZ

Kevyn said...

Hi, it was so fun to see a comment from you on my blog. I just started so my blog is not as cool as yours at all! I kind of forget that I even have it. I'll have to start blogg'n more. The pictures of you and your little family are so cute!

Nat B. said...

Looks like fun! You look gorgous in the pics (as usual!)

j&rbastian said...

Oh my heck where have you guys been it has been forever. I love your hair - you look gorgeous as always I got your blog address through Becky's I love it. I can't believe how big Jack is getting. You are such a cute family. We need to get together sometime I lost all my numbers so if you get a minute call me sometime.
Reagan