Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PRESCHOOL

 
This is a classic first day of school picture. 

So there you have it Jack started preschool. I think he liked it but it was also a bit overwhelming. I have been prepping him that Mom's don't get to go to preschool, he has to do it by himself. He was really brave and hung his back pack up and headed in with no tears, yeah! 

When I showed up to pick him up he looked so cute waiting for me. He was so excited to tell me about everything and made sure I knew he missed me. The best part was when he got in the car and said, " Mom I feel like I'm going to cry." Then he just let it all out, sobbing and sobbing. Man he is too much like me! After he got all of his crying out he said, "I was so... nervous."  You got to love this kid. 

He has since told me that he had fun at recess and got to play duck, duck, goose. The real test will be if he will go back on Thursday :) Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a preschool for miss Liv. Do you have any suggestions?

tracy layne said...

Haha that is too cute!!

Unknown said...

That story is adorable! Very much like my own brave boy ;) I'm glad you mentioned seeing my blog on Natalee's so I could find yours. I love reading people's (friends) blogs.