Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little conversations...

Jack and I were at our Tuesday play group when I overheard two cute little Jack conversations, they went something like this...

(we had been there for a few min)
 Jack- Hi Austin I haven't said hi to you yet today. (with a lot of animation)
Austin- Umm.. Mom why did Jack say that...
(Jack has spent way to many hours observing what his Mom says, yikes)

( After a slight accident, Jack was spending some time in the bathroom, but after sitting in there for 10 min. I gave up, Haily and Jack had this potty talk together.)
Haily- Jack you go potty.
Jack- Nah, I just did a little poop in my undies, Moms mad...
Haily- oh

I've always wondered what little boys conversations were like, well there you have it!!!

I have to add one more also.  

Jack - When I grow up I am going to be a dad, like you. I am going to have a big head like you. A really big head!!

3 comments:

Errin said...

haha so cute!

Molly said...

So so cute. I have had those hard days, but to am so greatful to be a mom. Miss you guys.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Love it. I hope Boston can have a conversation with a peer someday. Plus he says he wants to be a Mom when he grows up.. should I be concerned? Also, is it you that has a Really big head or Shawn?!