Sunday, November 1, 2009

NO shhhhshuuing


We have had a hard time getting Jack to go to sleep in the last week, so I started a bad routine were I lay on the floor and hold his hand through the crib, only for a bit because he won't fall asleep if I am in there. So I was just in there with him laying on the floor holding his hand and he was telling me that there are no stinkin' white cats or owies in our house (that's another story in and of it's self) so I said Jack Shhhh... and Jack pipped in,"there's no shhhshuing down there!" He had me rolling on the ground laughing!

4 comments:

Errin said...

he is so cute!!!

Avree said...

Haha I love it! And I'm glad there are no stinking white cats in your house!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Ok..I am laughing so hard right now..and I have to do live traffic in about 30 sec. thanks JACK!!!

According to Ana said...

I want to hear about the "stinkin white cats"