Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Too... Full


My little brother, Josh coined some of the best phrases as a child. One of my favorites was when he was asked to clean up his mess he would say, "Mom but my hands are too little." It always worked for him, and never for me. I still tell Shawn that sometimes but to no avail I end up cleaning my mess up. Funny thing is Josh's hands are about two times the size of mine now, but I'm sure if he said it in his cute little voice, my Mom would fall for his tricks and do it for him, I guess that is one of the perks of being the youngest...



So today Jack dropped his cup on the floor and I said to Jack, "Pick that up or it will spill." And his reply was, " Mom I'm too full, I can't" Oh Boy, Josh look what you have taught him!!! I guess if he follows if your foot steps he will turn out to be a pretty cool guy! Even if he gets away with way more than he should.

3 comments:

Errin said...

And just wait, the exuses only get worse. Lately whenever I ask Ali to pick up her toys she looks at me with these sad eyes and says, " I dont think I can cause I feel so sick" ... ya.. its just great! :)

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hilarious!! I just love Jack! Boston's big excuse now with eating what he doesn't want it "I'm choking..choking!!" or inevitably he needs to go "potty" funny kids

Avree said...

Haha what a smart little guy! He cracks me up!