Sunday, September 27, 2009

Moving Again

4 Moves in the almost 5 years of our marriage!!!! As we were pack everything up I might have sighed once or twice and been slightly complaining, slightly that is... But I think I was making Shawn feel bad about moving the family AGAIN! But I started to think moving hasn't been all that bad a lot of good things have come from our moves, best of all are all the different friends we have made. We have had several opportunities to meet many awesome friends. So, even though I have and will be living in boxes for the next week it is worth it... I have met so many great friends in this area, in the past areas and I am sure in the area to come, so here we go....


I had to post this picture because my friends from Hidden Valley, the second house we lived in, invited me to dessert last week and it was so much fun we laughed ourselves sick. And that is when I realized it has been a blessing to move and meet such fun people!

12 comments:

Taylors6 said...

Where are you moving too?

Errin said...

what? has it already been a year and a half? that went by too fast.. where you are moving too?

Keri said...

We're all waiting to hear....where are you heading? BTW I love keeping up with your family through your blog. Jack is growing up soooo fast! Good luck with everything!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I love your new place, and maybe it's good it's you because you are great at making friends in new places. I have lived here two years and still don't know everyone on my street. Good luck with everything. You and Shawn are the type of people that will meet friends no matter where you go.

♥Shally said...

You are going to catch up with us! ;) (We moved at least 4 times a year)

Moving isn't so bad. You have a great attitude and that will make it a lot easier!

tiffany and darren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiffany and darren said...

I know how you feel, moving sucks! I've never had to do it with kids though, that can't be easy. I wish we were randomly in town again to help.

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

It was so much fun to see you down there. I'm glad we got to see each other more than once! Winger night was fun...although I'm not sure what I think of that picture! Why am I the only one laughing?
Good luck with your move, and hope to see you guys again soon!

JR and Brynn said...

That is such a great point. Moving sucks, but I am grateful for all the people we have met along the way. What an awesome outlook you have!

Kevyn said...

Hayley, I haven't looked at your blog for a long time. I loved seeing your marathon pictures. That is quite the accomplishment! Becky ran the St. George Marathon Saturday, and it was so exciting. I'll bet you could pull that one off next year! It looks like you are moving out of your Grandparents house. Where are you going? I wish you were coming to live by me!

Niels and Kayla said...

oh your moving...sad. That means i wont get to see your cute little jack at shaylies birthday party! haha Good luck!!

Lacee Curtis said...

sooo I have a random question! I was looking at your Halloween post with the pumpkins and was wondering if I could borrow Shawn's pumpkin costume? What was he wearing for pants? Email me laceecurtis@gmail.com