Tuesday, May 20, 2008

JACKS BIG PARTY





Jack is already One. Wow, I can't believe all that time has past. It is amazing all that can happen in one year. I think this has been the best year of my life. We had a big one year old Birthday Party. It was so fun and I think Jack enjoyed ever minute of it. We had a BBQ and played in the sprinklers. Jack got tons of cool presents. We aren't sure where they are all going to fit, but we love them all. He is spoiled rotten. We got him his own slide. He sits at the top and squeals until he gets the guts to let go and slide down. We put pillows at the bottom and he loves to take a dive in them. Jack also got a cool CAR, from his Grammy and Grampy Cash, that he practically lives in now. He thinks he is pretty cool stuff. We had a great day full of fun. We had a hard time letting it all come to an end. At the end of the party Jack got to dive into his very own cake. He had fun but he was so tired we all thought he might fall asleep in the process. I just keep saying, I can't believe my little guy is one! Shawn and I made a video of Jacks first year, to play at the party. Looking at all of the photos over the past year made me realize how much fun we have had and it makes me excited for the rest of the years to come. I love my little Jack with all of my heart, Happy Birthday little man!

15 comments:

jennie said...

Fun! Happy Birthday Jack! That's a really cute picture of the two of you in the post below! He's such a cutie! Oh yeah, I read about your phone. My number is 862 4446. You and your phone!!! :)

Errin said...

your cake you made was darling, and so was that video! good job!

Abbey said...

He's such a doll!! I can't believe that you're a mom of a one year old! Thats so neat. It looks like your party was a hit!

Happy Birthday Jack!

Molly said...

That car is totally sweet!

Unknown said...

It was a great party! Thanks for having us come!

Avree said...

I LOVE the cake pictures, so cute!

Lindsey Sharp said...

cute cake! I can't believe he is one! It doesnt seem that long ago he was still in your belly and we were petting hippos in Mexico! You guys look great!

Molly said...

Its crazy how fast time flys. It just seems like we were both in Coral. Sorry we didnt make it to the party. We've been out of town a lot lately. We need to hang out soon. Cute pics.

Beau said...

Happy birthday big Jack!

Robyn said...

Wow I can't believe your little guy is one already. I guess that means we are gettin old huh. Well you're such a cute mom Hayley and I'm glad you guys had such a fun party!!

Unknown said...

Hey, this is Sam here. I can't believe your kid is already one. He looks like a kid now, not a baby. I wish we could come up there and play with you guys. Landon can finally get off his fat bum and move around a bit too. FYI: The coolest picture on your blog is the guy with the sweet farmer's tan...he's hard to find, but he's there.

Katie Cash Davis said...

Cute cake Hayley! And Happy Birthday Jack! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes?

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

just have to say you have been a very BAD BLOGGER the last couple weeks.. I keep looking for some more cute Jack Pics! I can't wait to see my favorite Nephew and my Favorite Sister this week!! I miss you guys constantly!

The Facks of Life said...

He's so cute!!! It was good to see you guys a few weeks ago. I saw your pictures on Kylee's blog. They turned out great. I'm adding you to my page finally so I can see your cute family more often. Take care!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kartu-kredit-pertama-untuk-pemula