Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


I am so lucky to have the BEST VALENTINES ever. Shawn is such a great husband, friend and Dad. He always makes life so fun. He always puts me first no matter what and my favorite thing about him is he can always make me laugh. We have had so much in common since the day we met. I guess you could say we are like two peas in a pod.
And for my little Jack Man he is the best. I love every day I get with him. He is the light of my life. I love to see his teethy grin and know that I mean the world to him.
This morning Jack and Shawn gave me this card. It is so cute. I love MY BOYS. Happy Valentines Day everyone.

2 comments:

Nat B. said...

Hayley-So glad you found my blog! This is what I love about blogging-hearing from people you have not seen forever! Your little Jack is darling. I bet you just love being a mom. I will add you to my blogging buddies. Yes, I still work at Olsen's, but right now I am on maternity leave. 4 kids is a handful!! The picture of you and Shawn kissing is pretty cool. Is that Zions?
C-ya love Nat

Shums said...

so cute! i love the jersey. sam helped landon "write" a valentine for me too! that pic reminds me of my first time hiking zion, you guys were there and we went to a horrible mexican restaurant afterwards