Thursday, September 8, 2011

Luke is Home

 The Dr.s found no reason to keep Luke in the NICU any longer. At a whooping 5.4lbs, on no major meds.( I have to give him sodium and iron, which both taste horrible, pour little man.), maintaining his temperature in an open crib, and no longer bradying, we are headed home after 37 day in the NICU.  We are so excited to have him home but feel a bit sad that we had to leave Sam behind. Luckily the Dr. okayed it for me to bring Luke back in for feedings with Sam, what a blessing. Hopefully a few more weeks for Sam and we can all be under one roof. That will be a great day. Love ya Luke, glad you are home.

6 comments:

Errin said...

yay! happy day! :)

Avree said...

Hooray for Luke! I'm so glad they're both doing well. I would imagine it's pretty tough to have one baby at home and another in the hospital though, I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

davenportreport said...

Yay for Luke! That's the best news. We'll keep our fingers crossed for little Sam. Those boys are troopers, aren't they!

Hope you're feeling well yourself.

Love you guys!

Rob and Toni said...

I hope you don't mind that I found you on here! I was wondering when you ended up taking Luke home. I'm so glad I got to get to know you better and your sweet boys. I'm so happy for you guys!

~Hope said...

Congrats, glad things are looking up! Hope you are doing well

JR and Brynn said...

Congratulations! I am sure it feels great to have him home. Sam will follow shortly I'm sure. Yay!