Monday, July 12, 2010

A Weekend Apart


 Jack got to have such a fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Cash. Shawn and I got to relax and not worry about much. Who am I kidding, we both had to work all day Friday, but we did go on a super fun date that night. Saturday we woke up at 4:30am so I could run 14 miles (I think they were straight up hill, thanks Kim for mapping out the hardest run in STG) and Shawn could go to work, then we headed straight to Vegas for a wedding. On top of that I worried about, and missed My Little Jack the whole time.  But he arrived back all in one piece and had a ball. He even called me Grandma all Sunday and told me he didn't like me any more. I will blame that on a long, busy weekend with not enough sleep, lets hope! Thanks Mom and Dad Jack can't stop talking about all the fun he had and it really was nice to have a break from chasing Jack around.


2 comments:

Errin said...

ohh how fun! We really do need to get together soon! I lost all my contacts when I switched phones so maybe text me your #? Thanks Hay!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Ok, seriously, could our kids ask for better Grandparents? Mom and Dad are so great with their Grandkids. I love that first picture of Mom and Dad they look so cute. Looks like they all had a blast. I hope they are ready for my kiddos this weekend!
Oh and 14 miles.. amazing!