Monday, April 19, 2010

The Sand Incident

Honestly Jack has become quite the trouble maker these days.  But this one took the cake, I got the 24 hour flu bug on Sunday, yuck! I was just relaxing on the couch and Jack came over to me and said I'm going to dump sand on your head. I told him he better not or he would be in big trouble, I thought he was kidding! Well I was wrong a few minutes later this is how I looked and this is how Jack looked. Man where did this stinker come from? Hopefully it is just the age because I am getting really really sick of it!

On a much more positive note HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY!!!  



Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~ Amy Li

I am so glad I have a sister, you are the best, love ya . 

7 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

WOW!! Mom said he has been a little stinker lately.. she was right. Man I love that little boy though. We can't wait for your visit!! Glad you are feeling better and thanks for all the birthday wishes and the necklace. (I'll probably wear it like EVERYDAY because I'm tacky like that!)

KayDee said...

your family is so cute! I have a new blog address.... mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Sorry, but that is just darn cute!! I've learned the hard way, too you have to listen to what they say they are doing...like when Taysum said, "Fireworks in my kitchen!!"

Kirsten said...

Oh man...props for not screaming! I'd have been mad..but probably laughed on the inside if I weren't sick. I'm sure it wasn't too funny when you felt under the weather! Terrible twos!!!

The Frei's said...

Oh my, what a stink! Good thing he is so cute!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

I can hear him giggling as he did it!!

Ryan and Donna said...

Oh my goodness! I really shouldn't be laughing at your mishap. I also have a 3 year old so I feel your pain. Hopefully all that sand distracted you and it took your mind off of feeling nauseous for a few minutes. See Jack was just trying to help!