Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bake Sale Success!






The Bake Sale was a Success and very fun also! Thanks to everyone that came out and supported. B.A.C.A. came and were very generous and we even had a man going to a funeral that was supposed to bring dessert and forgot, so he bought two dozen. Thanks to our friends and family that made a special effort to come by, and donate, and those that helped us make all the cookies and cinnamon rolls. I thought we had way too many, and we pretty much sold out. I can't believe how many people were so giving, It makes me want to be more like that.







5 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hayley,

I have tears in my eyes as I read this post. You guys did a BEAUTIFUL job and we are SO appreciative of all your love and support. You are the best Sister a girl could ask for.

JR and Brynn said...

So happy it was a success! It looks incredible. I am glad you got a good turn out. I am sorry we missed it.

Sharps said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It is so cute and you are just about PERFECT in every way. You guys rock. I wish we lived closer! We wanted to come to the bake sale but I ran a 5K then we had family in town for a birthday of my niece!!! You look darling...your bake sale was like a quaint little vintage bakery...your just awesome!

Errin said...

wow, good job! I promise I will come to the next one. I was hiking with my family that day, But wish I could of been there!

Molly said...

You are so good to do things like this. The cookies look yummy.

We would LOVE to have you guys come visit. There are pretty good deals on flights alot...it just depends on when you would want to come. That would be so fun!!