Monday, February 15, 2010

LOVE

We have had a crazy, busy, past week...


SHAWN turned 28!

I wanted to make his day so great, he really deserved it. He is such an amazing person, he is such a talented, hard working, funny, generous,  kind, caring person. We are so lucky to have him in our lives! Just to brag a bit for him because he never would, I will... As we all know being in the building industry right now is full of challenges, I'm not going to lie this past year/ year and a half has been tough, and at any point I would have fully backed up Shawn in quitting and changing his occupation. But Shawn is NOT a quitter, he has worked his fingers to the bone and has gone without a lot of sleep. And  finally it has started to pay off. He is so busy, Thank Heavens. I am so impressed with his business skills and determination. He still is lacking in sleep waking up way too early and staying up late, to keep up. But I am so proud of his hard work and I know he does it all for Jack and Me. Thanks Shawn WE ( Jack and I) LOVE YOU!!!  


Celebrating Valentines Day 


Giving loves to the ones we care about the most!

 

Decorating cookies!



  

Being with friends and family that we love!

 

And sending Jack's love to all!

I love Valentines day, actually it was more like Valentines weekend. I love to realize how blessed I am to be loved by a wonderful husband,a darling son, caring parents, thoughtful siblings and everyone else.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY








6 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

We LOVED spending Valentines weekend with you guys. We always have so much fun. I Love that picture of Jack and Jocelyn hugging..I have to steal it!!

linzi said...

That valentine of Jack is adorable! I love it! And happy birthday to Shawn. You two are so cute together!

Avree said...

Jack's Valentine is so cute, I love it! It looks like you guys had a great Valentine's weekend!

Errin said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! That card of Jack is so awesome too!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, looks like your party was so fun. I am still bummed we had to miss it. Glad your weekend was great and Shawn had a good birthday. I want to hear what you ended up doing for his birthday.

Melissa said...

Love Jack's Valentine, just like everyone else. Super cute!