Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Lambert Halloween Party!

The Halloween Season would not be the same without the annual Lambert Family Halloween Party! We had some classic costumes this year with The Frei's coming as "Fries", Steve and Kim scared the pants off all of the kids with their freaky, not so sure what to call them, costumes! Mindy nailed the polygamist costume and Woody, Jessie and Buzz were cute!Creepy decor, yummy apples,

and pumpkin carving!


Is he not the cutest COWBOY ever? Oh how I love Halloween/Fall. Isn't it the best time of the year?

7 comments:

Molly said...

What's on those caramel apples? They look awesome. Great costumes!

Lindsey Sharp said...

great costumes you guys!

Avree said...

Wow it looks like a blast! I'm impressed with your costumes, you guys look so cute! I agree with you, Fall is the best time of the year!

Kimberly said...

How fun! Taysum was looking at your blog with me. He is so fascinated with pumpkins this year. When he saw the pumpkins you guys carved, he wouldn't let me scroll any further! He said, "Pumpkins for everyone?" I love your costumes as well! Looks like you had a great time!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I love you Hayley..you are everything I wish I was.. I could never throw a party like that. It looks like it was a huge success. But..did you did pumpkin carving or pumpkin craving??? Just wondering?

The Lamberts said...

It was tons of fun thanks

Sharps said...

SOOOO CUTE! WISH we could have made it! DAng being out of town!