Sunday, November 13, 2011

From the Mouth of Jack

I have got to be better at writing down all the funny things Jack says. He can get me laughing so hard! We had 2 really funny things happen this past week.


If you know Jack, you know that he has a very sensitive gag reflex and a very strong sense of smell. Jack and I went to the grocery store. While we were there he got a lunchable. He was getting into the car and opening his lunchable while I finished up loading the groceries and putting the cart away.  When I got back to the car Jack was gagging and handing me his lunchable.  He said something was stinky in it. I took it and smelled it and smelt nothing stinky. Then I asked him if it smelled like smoke? (I noticed the lady getting into her car next to us smelled strong of smoke) He said,"ya!"  Then I said oh it's not your lunchable it was the lady next to us. And he replied,"oh she must be a chimney sweep" ( he got the word from Busy Town) He didn't understand why that was so funny to me!!!! 

 Second Jack story....


We (the whole fam. 6 counting Scout, Yikes!) were on a Saturday morning walk and we passed a cactus that I was telling Shawn that I wanted to plant one like that in our yard one day Blah Blah Blah. and Jack was in on the converation too. Shawn yelled at Jack not to touch it. The neighbor, across the street thought that Shawn was telling him not to touch the tractor he had parked on the side of the street. So being nice he said, "he can sit on it if he would like to." Jack missed the whole tracker part and thought that he was saying he could sit on the cactus if he would like to. So Jack's classic reply was, "I sat on one of those when I was two and had to get stitches in my butt." ( which is totally made up in the first place) The guy didn't know what to say and Shawn and I were laughing so hard we couldn't explain what he meant. Funny little boy!

He keeps life fun, exciting, interesting, and crazy!!!

1 comment:

Taylors6 said...

I'm seriously CRYING I'm laughing so hard. Payton and Cole keep asking what's wrong because I'm totally shedding tears laughing so hard. Oh man I love Jack. We sure miss you guys!